remorse--self condemnation-self forgiveness--

In today's society, we hear a lot about remorse.In almost every court case we hear about on the news the word remorse comes up--he showed no remorse or he showed a lot of remorse.What do they really mean?True remorse is repentance, repentance means to turn away from, not to repeat a certain course if action again.Is that really what the victims or their family really want to see?It would be a perfect world if that were the case.What they really want to see is self -condemnation, without the understanding of what that means.They want the one who committed the crime to suffer, to regret what they did for the rest of their lives, to relive their actions every day, to never have another peaceful day as long as they live.The only problem with this is, that the victims don't realize is what self-condemnation leads to.Another victim!!What they will get, is someone who feels they have a need a be punished over and over again.As a result, the person, who committed a minor crime will re-offend, again and again, each time escalating their offenses, leading to more victims, in order to increase their punishment.This is a never ending cycle.It leads it leads to a self-fulling prophecy, I'm no good, I'm not worthy to be in society, see.
That's why THE BIBLE says,"there is no condemnation in CHRIST".This not only applies to the breaking of man's law but also GOD'S law.Far too many times we commit one sin, get full of self-condemnation and go out to prove we need to be punished, so we commit another and another, all the time trying to get what we feel we deserve--PUNISHMENT.We create situations, for ourselves, that we feel will give us what we deserve, but it never will, we just start the cycle over again.Each time we fall deeper and deeper into the trap.The only way out is through GOD'S forgiveness and for us to forgive ourselves, the longer we go down this path the harder it is to break out.
I've witnessed a few cases, were it lead to a complete breakdown,The first one was in Niagara, when I was in my early twenties.i was in hospital,when my roommate started to talk strange, he told me that he had too many things and I could have all his possessions if I could get them out of his house that day.He then stripped off all his clothes and went out into the hall, I never saw him again.The next one was I was inside, a young man, who was my cell mate, started chanting one day, covered up in bed and stayed there for some time.Finally, the chanting became screaming and he was jumping up and down on the bed, nude.The guards rushed in and took him out on a stretcher.These are only two of the cases I've seen.Cases where self-condemnation leads to a death of sorts, I've also had too many friends commit suicide outright, another kind of death.Far too many people are committing suicide, on the installment plan, one drink, one drug, or one more victim at a time, they have a death wish, like Ivor who was striking out hoping someone would strike back, someone finally did.


.Several months later i had a very vivid dream,that left me in great fear.The dream was of me in a hospital room,maybe ICU, waking up with two nurses standing beside my bed,my leg was in a heavy cast and i had a head injury.The two nurse where as follows,one black,one white,both heavy set,one was wearing a blue uniform,the other a pink.This dream bothered me so much,i started to become too cautious at work and suffered a leg injury,after i was ready to go off of light duty,i was so shaken-up,i quit.I heard that a factory in Chatham was going to be hiring shortly,I left Sudbury and stopped in FT.Erie,for a vacation,before heading to Chatham,while i was in FT.Erie a few of my old friends and i went Buffalo to celebrate my birth.During that night we were involved in a major car accident,that left me requiring surgery,when i woke up in recovery,there where the two nurse from my dream and all the equipment that i thought would be in an ICU.Instead of running away from trouble i let fear drive me into it.Another event occurred several years later,we had a house fire and i ended up in hospital with a never explained ailment,Lynda had found us a new apartment,I asked to be let out so i could supervise on of the sites,when i walked in to the new apartment,i got a instant chill and had a flash of me leaving with a suit case wearing a yellow shell.i didn't own a yellow shell,but the feelings were so strong they were hard to ignore.One year later i was standing was standing at the door wearing a yellow shell with a suitcase in my hand,as i touched the door handle on my way out,i had a quick flash back,to a dream of a year before.
The strangest dream was strange, not only in content.but also format.It occurred over a five night period,A serial dream?? NIGHT 1-PART 1--I found myself in an old Victorian Manor,The ground floor, had all the inside walls removed.The only furnishings was a large bed in one corner.the rest of the room was filled with cats and unattended babies.The babies were walking around with dirty diapers hanging off some of them and some had no diapers at all.The room was littered with discarded dirty diapers and cat droppings.MY first wife was there,she looked just like she did the first day i saw her,with every hair in place and wearing the same outfit.I said "lets go "She gave the waitress smile and said"no",so i left.End of night one.
NIGHT TWO-PART TWO--It started as I walked out of the door into the street.The street was filled with old houses, that appeared to be alive and growing into each other, like plants that were planted too close to each other.The street was filled with naked young girls asking for sex and some of the kids were climbing up and down the walls of the crumbling houses.The streets were so crowded,there was no room to move without bumping into someone.I was so busy pushing the kids away from me, that I backed into the only adult that was there, he was an openly gay male.He turned and pulled a Bowie knife from his belt, I put up my hands and apologized.He then spin and throw the knife hitting one of the kids, climbing on a the back, shouting,"i told you to stay off my buildings".I then walked away.End of night two.
NIGHT THREE--PART THREE--It started as I was walking away, the entire area became pitch black.I was tired and started to look for a place to sleep.I found a door and opened it, the room I enter was also pitch black, every step I took I trip over a mat with someone sleeping on it.someone hollowed,"what do you think you're doing here".I said,"looking for a place to sleep."I was answered by someone telling me to get out, that I don't belong there.I left.End of night three.
NIGHT FOUR--PART FOUR--It started as i left the dark house and came back into the street.This time the street was empty.I noticed a light off in the distance ,so i went toward it.I came into a very large dome like building .that was empty except for a large bed off to one side.I looked around and could see,what looked like several empty tiers around the inside of the doom.I was still tired so i crawled into the bed.I was trying to get comfortable,when i realized i wasn't lone,there was a slim young lady lying in the front of the bed.We had just started to talk .when a security guard appeared on one of the tiers screaming,"they are in bed together".Within seconds the dome was cramped full of people.She pulled back the covers,revealing that she was fully dressed,got out of bed,the throng then parted,watching her as she left.I noticed a wheel chair ramp beside my side of the bed,so i jumped out of bed and followed it.End of night four.
NIGHT FIVE--- PART FIVE--As i walked down the ramp i came to a loading dock,jump down to a parking lot and walked towards another Victorian type house.By this time it is starting to get dark again,but not as dark as before.I entered the house by the back door,this door lead into a summer kitchen.Just inside the door leading outside was a door going upstairs.darkness had fallen by now,but i could still see enough to see the steps.I started upstairs,as i stepped on the first step ,i heard a very loud creak.fearing i would wake anybody asleep in the house,i tried to walk as softly as i could.It wasn't until i tried to take the third step ,that i realized i was floating.I floated up the stairs until i got to a bend at the top of the stairs where i stopped and looked around.I saw a hall way running the length of the upstairs,another hall way running the width,that lead into a third hallway running the length of the other side of the house.I floated across the top of the house to the far side hall way.I then saw a room with an open door,in this room there was a dresser with my favorite blanket on it and the only light i had seen on in the house.I stopped and hovered looking into the room.End of night five and the dream.
I have absolutely no idea what this dream was all about, too much pizza before bed, five nights in a row?? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT.A warning??A VISION OF HELL?? A message, from GOD, telling me I'm not as bad as I think I am??Just another set of question, with no answers.The format tells me, it is something I should remember, but why?????
They say you dream every night, maybe then a few nightmares, these are the only dreams I could remember.Some some of these were forecasts of up coming events.What the rest where I have no idea!!THIS last one has haunted me for many years.I HOPE THAT SOME DAY I'LL DISCOVER IT'S MEANING.


[These events are in no particular order, as I remember them down.] This is one of most difficult things to write, as to what to omit and what to put in.I'm not totally sure what came from where and why.For most of my life, I believed a lie,["the HOLY SPIRIT "was a spirit, therefore HE is not of this world, but the next.] This didn't stop the events mentioned below from happening.Some are so ["out there"], t.hat they are hard for me to excepted them.I was also told, and believed, that GOD wouldn't do these things, period! and if HE did, not for me! I wasn't worthy.That belief, or disbelief, could have lead to my confusion.I looked upon these events as curses, not blessings.I went so far as to curse GOD because I thought he had cursed me and I didn't know why.THE SPIRITUAL MANIFESTATIONS CAME IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS.Dreams, visions knowledge of upcoming events, words from my own mouth that don't come from my brain, strange happening, that I can't explain, involving just me and sometimes, other people.I believe, I f there wasn't so many events I would have chalked it all up to co -incidents.After awhile, there was just too much to be dispelled as co-incidents.
THE first little miracle happened at birth.I was born on a Thur. afternoon, Fri. morning the doctor took me to my mother and told her to take me home because I wasn't going to last the weekend.I had a"rare unexplained blood disorder and pneumonia" mother called the doctor, for instructions, she was told to keep me home because I wouldn't make it through the winter.
A little more than four years later, the second Sunday. in Jan., the next event occurred.It actually started roughly 6 to 8 weeks earlier, Every time the altar call came, at church I would get butterflies in my stomach, the first couple of times I went up, with little or no results, over the next few weeks the butterflies increased into a complete panic.The Sunday.between Christmas and New Years, I started to duck out to the washroom, as soon as the altar call was given, believing that everyone was praying with their eyes shut and no one would see me.["wrong"]!The weather on that Sunday. night cold windy and snowing heavily. The altar calls came, as usual, and I made mt way to the washroom.I had just sat down and pulled out my hockey cards, to read the stats on the back.when in walked the pastor's wife.My fear turned to panic as I charged past her into the night.I was wearing only a t-shirt, tie, slacks and leather shoes.The last thing I remember was slipping and falling on the slippery road.Three hours later, I found myself walking towards my h home, stopping and looking into the window of a sporting goods store.I was checking out the hockey equipment when I noticed the clock, it was eleven fifteen.The panic overcame me again and I charged home.In those days we didn't have a phone and there was no such thing as a cell phone.We lived in a three-story walk up and our downstairs neighbor had a phone.Dad had come home with my two younger sisters and was manning the phone downstairs.Mom had stayed at the church manning the phone there.I was in such a state, that I could open the door to the apartment ,I sensed someone was behind me, on the stairs ,I turned and throw a punch h before I realized it was a bad.He then took a step back, telling me it was OK.He then left me on the top of the stair sand went to call mom and tell her everything was alright.The panic in me subsided enough for me to open the door and go running toward my bedroom, the door was ajar so I just dropped my shoulder and charged into it .fling it open.the door than bounced back slamming with enough force to recoil coming to rest about the same place it was when I hit it.I then pulled out my toy box and hid behind it.I don't know how long I was there ,but after I started to calm down I got up and got ready for bed.The bedroom door was ajar enough for me to let see into the living room.I sat on the bed thinking about how much trouble I was in. Adding up all my offenses.Yes, i was in for it.I sat waiting for mom to get home,when she did,she put her hand out,as to ask for dad's belt,he said "no,he's is in his room and everything is alright,let it go".I think this confused me as much,if not more than any event of the evening.Mom and dad were always on the same page when it came to us kids,it seemed sometimes they could read each others minds ,what one said the would back to the hilt,even if they weren't together when one spoke.Later my confusion was increased,when i realized i had fallen asleep very shortly after mom had come home.The events of that night have left me with many unanswered question to this very day.
The next part is a series of identical events that took place over a thirty-six year period.They involve the pregnancies of my wives. Roughly three and a half months after our wedding I informed my wife Lynda, that she was pregnant and told her to go for a test.Our doctor was reluctant .but agreed.He was more than a little surprised when the results came back positive, at that time I told him she was going to have a boy.The pregnancy proceeds with no apparent problems, until DEC.24th.I woke up that morning with a feeling a sense of danger, I asked Lynda several times if she was OK.She assured me everything was just fine, so I shrugged it off,t hinking I was overreacting.Late in the afternoon, our downstairs neighbor, a sked us to spend the evening with him and his wife, Lynda said she was tired and wanted to get so rest.I came back a little after midnight and when to bed.She woke me up and told me she was having pains in her back.****I knew then the baby would not survive.I also knew that the feeling had earlier was true.In Oct.1967, I again told her she was pregnant.We had moved when she was pregnant with the first baby, so the doctor wasn't the same doc, whom I told that Lynda with a child.He was more then ready to test Lynda because he knew how much losing our first one had effected Lynda.He thought that he was going ease her apprehension, about being pregnant.This time, I had a good feeling and told him our son will be OK, and he was.Our third child was born without incident, again I told her she was pregnant with a boy.The fourth one was a war from day one, we had moved again and I had to break in a new doc.He fought me from the get go.He told Lynda, that I wasn't a doctor, so could I know.To make matters worse, Lynda answered no to some of the usual questions.A month after she went in again, this time, he agreed to run the test, it came back negative.The following month I went in with her and had a few harsh words with the doc.He agreed to run the test but suggested if I didn't trust him it might be better if we found a new doc.Number three was the charm, but it was too late.Lynda was on three different meds, that all caused major birth defects, by themselves, the little didn't stand a chance.Our fears were realized at the first ultrasound, the little man was so badly deformed you could hardly tell it was a human baby.The doctor was surprised that things had gone on for so long, usually, the women's body rejects the baby and a miscarriage occurs.we all decided that a D and C was in order.I knew as soon as, the doc refused the first time to test Lynda, that the little one was doomed.The fifth pregnancy was with my second wife, this was a major headache from the beginning.
We had tried for eleven with no luck.The year before we had both been tested, my results came back OK., Nadine tests showed the problem was in her.In her doctors words," the fish are just fine, the net is faulty".Nadine was carrying a few extra pounds and she was told that a roll of fat was blocking tubes.the only way she could conceive was to lose weight.She tried but was unsuccessful.In early 2002, We were in Hamilton, with a doc.that had gotten to know me well, Nadine was scheduled for her yearly check-up, the night before I just said, have him give you a pregnancy test.Ed our G.P. said, OK. when the results came back positive, he was very surprised.His boys were the same age as my two older ones.Our four boys played together on a soccer team when they were much younger, We were soccer dads together.Late the same night, that he called us with the news, I felt there was something wrong, I called him the next morning and Nadine had an ultrasound that afternoon.The ultrasound Tech, called our G.P.while we were in the lab, we had an appointment as soon as we could get to his office.We than found out that she was 17 weeks along and "the "roll of fat" was indeed a mass of roughly 8--10 lbs.We left the doc's office and took a detour to Lance's place,to tell him in person.There was a small plaza a block from Lance's house with Zellers and No Frills in it,We stopped and Nadine went in to pick up something for supper,as usual i took a seat on a bench between the two stores.I sat down, bent over with my head in my hands,wondering if i had enough strength,to support her when we lost the baby.I then felt a strange sensation,like someone was staring right through me,i turned my head,without sitting up and saw{ a man? } setting beside me with a strange smile on his face.I sat up,thinking he was trying to pick me up,and told him" my wife was pregnant and"--he stopped at this point and said "remember Abraham and Sarah,GOD wouldn't have given you such a precious gift unless HE was going to help you look after it.The baby will be fine."Our G.P. had told us not to name the baby or buy any baby stuff,but when we got home ,i know that ISAAC had to be in his name,and we sat down and named him JOSHUA ISAAC.Three weeks later the mass had to be removed.J.I.was beaning pushed out ,Nadine was dilated 2 cm. and the sack was
protruding out.The mass removed at twenty weeks,at thirty- five weeks ,when Nadine's B.P.reached 200/ 110 a c-sections was performed.J.I. was born, a strong and healthy baby boy.
The next incident happen underground ,i had suffered an ankle injury and was on short term light duty.I had to go to work and punch-in,after that no one cared what you did,so i took full advantage of this and party big time,going into work drunk every day and sleeping it off in the locker room,One day the shift boss came to me and told me that he needed me down below to guard a blast.I put on my gear and went with the rest of my shift,because every possible entrance to a blast has to be guarded they put me at the furthermost ,most remote travelway they could.[a travelway is a tunnel 4ft by 4ft that is made when they backfill a mine out section].At the end of the travelway there was a ladder going into the blast area.At the top of there ladder there was a door that covered the manway into the blast area.I put the door down,sat on the cover,took off my battery and fell asleep,with the limited space,if anyone wanted to get down the ladder,they would have to wake me up.Some time had pasted ,when i was wakened by a bright light in my eyes,seconds later,when my eyes readjust to the dark,no one was there,but i heard voices in the distance.I quickly got all my safety equipment back on.a few minutes later i saw two lights at that other end of the was the mine superintendent and the safety captain ,doing a surprise inspection of that area.I spent the rest of that day in complete bewilderment trying to figure out what had happened and why.At the end of the shift,in the lunchroom i was sitting next to one of the old -timers and he asked me what was wrong,i didn't answer him because of fear of being laughed at.He then told me of a legend,of a spirit of a young miner who was killer in an underground accident in the mid twenty's and his body could not be recovered,this spirit was supposed to roam the miner looking after young miners and warning them of danger.The penalty for sleeping on guard duty is immediate dismal.I still believed that THE HOLY SPIRIT,was not for today,witch left me more confused.
.I recalled some of the events that occurred in prison in the chapter entitled PRISON ,but not all.I guess the most dangerous one ,went as follows--A young man came to me asking for advice on how to handle someone with his range.i told him just to stay away from him.HE panicked and spread the word around that i had called the other fellow N.G.,that is the worse thing you can call anybody inside.It means he is either an informant or in on a child related charge,both are death sentences.The other fellow was a Jamaican and he went to his bro's and told them my motives were racially motivated,now i have every black i8n the prison gunning for me.Just to add a little spice to the mix,there was a race riot in another prison a few years earlier and most of the main characters had been transferred to other facilities,but over the years had all been transferred to Joyceville where i was.The whites were just looking for a chance to even some old scores.THEY JUMPED ON THIS CHANCE IN A HURRY,some wanted to take me out and blame the BRO'S others wanted to set me up to take blame for starting it.A long with this my parole hearing was going up soon and any incident report would mean,i would be denied and have to wait 6 months for another hearing,if i survived.On the Thur. before my hearing i was walking to the gym,when i was stopped by several white fellows,i denied making the statement,but inside,the truth is determined by combat,the who is afraid to stand up for his word,is considered the liar.i was told he was in the gym and was given an escort of two fellows to make sure i went.I didn't see any way out,so i made up my mind to go out with a bang.I headed for the gym with my friends in tow,we went in and looked around,when spotted the JAMAICAN,and started towards him,the BRO'S spotted me and surround him.i turned to my escort and asked them,why i saw there,and told them if they want me to do the job,they would have to clear out the twenty or so around him.I took two steps and felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders,and had a flash of Atlas holding the world on his shoulders and a hand reach down and lifted it off.I realized i was alone,my escort had vanished.then i felt like i was in a plexy-glass a shield.i looked around and headed for the door to the hall way,and stepped into the hall,that was the last thing i remember for an half hour.Thirty minutes later i was in front of my cell asking for an earlier lock down,i went in sat on my cot,my mind was racing so fast i couldn't control it,finally i leaned back against the wall and looked up and said ,HELP.I went from complete panic to sleep instantly.I awoke one hour later and was let out of my cell,i went in to the common room and could feel in the tension in the air,while i was sleeping,the gang who had control of the inside took over and all the guilty parties were all in P.C.I had the perfect alibi,i was locked in my cell sleeping.MY part in this was never revealed and i made my parole.The night before my release i was approached by the leader of the white group and he asked me two questions,that i didn't know the answer to.who are you--what are you,he went on to say,you came up here walking in slow motion,when i came up behind you,you turned your head and smiled,and just walked away.I was left with more questions,what how and why.What happened in that missing half hour?How did i ,scare off the toughest con in the joint? and why didn't he finish the job he started?And why would GOD protect me ,a con,deep down i know it was GOD,but didn't know why.My parole was a bit rough for me, about six months in,i was breakfast cook at the Sally Ann hostel and half way house and rehab in Hamilton.I was one of the two paid employees,the rest of the workers were from the programs One day one of the fellows,asked me if we could meet at eight that night,when he wouldn't tell me why,i sort of knew he was up to no good,but i wasn't doing so well myself,frustrated and wondering if i really belonged on the street,so i said yes.I knew the bus schedule to a T the driver always stopped for break and a coffee at a coffee shop four stops up the line and he was always three minutes late reaching my stop,so i would get there on the dot and have three minutes to spare,this night he didn't stop and he arrived a minute early, i was just coming up the street in time to see the bus leave.I had to wait,twenty minutes for the next one,arriving twenty minutes late ot our meeting place,i saw the street blocked off by the E,T.F. police unit there so i left.He had pulled an armed robbery at a corner store that we went to all the time ,and we known well by the owner.By this time i'm starting to get the message,GOD IS IN MY CORNER ,regardless of what others may think or say,and in his eyes, I'M not a bad person,because HE made me and GOD doesn't make mistakes.
In 2006, I was living in Toronto, in an apartment facing a courtyard, there were floodlights on three sides of the courtyard lighting it up.The refection of these lights coming through my window lit up my apartment fairly well.Several weeks in a row on Sat. night at 3:33 am, I was awakened by a feeling of fear, and my apartment was completely pitch black.I felt paralyzed.The result of this was, I couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours.Come morning I was either too tired to go to church or slept in.This happened until on sat. night, when I saw a blacker outline of something standing on the foot of my bed, looking down at me.In the SPIRIT, I heard it say,"get out of town, I don't want you here, you have no right to be here".Shortly after this I was able to turn my head toward my apartment door and I saw a tunnel, that seemed to run from the top of the door to the outside.i could see a starlit sky.I then turned my head to the open window and saw the same sky out of it.this was the last time this happened.
I never give into threats or intimidation, if something goes to this much trouble to try and make me move, I will hang around to find out why.The last part of a limerick I once read says,"and the only reason I going to hang around is to see what in the world is going to happen next".I'M still here!
In the early seventy's, my wife and I moved into an apartment, over a business, From the first night I felt something strange, unexplainable.A feeling of evil? maybe.I had no understanding, at that time of THE SPIRITUAL REALM, but I knew, there was something there.A few days later my youngest son, Lance came to me and told me he saw a woman standing at the foot of the bed watching him sleep.every time he woke up turning the night, there she was!I asked him if it scared him and he said " no".Puzzled, but not wanting to alarm him, I told him it was just an angel, watching over him.The following month we were told, that the building had been sold and space was going to be turned into a parking lot for a private club, being built next door.The landlord made us a deal, that if we could move a,s,a.p.he would not charge us any more rent, I jumped at the chance to move and found an apartment and moved within two weeks.during the demolitions, they found two bodies of children, buried in the wall, between the two bedrooms.The investigation revealed that during the flu epidemic of the twenty's there was a family living in the house with two small children, the kids had died of the flu.Still, not totally sure what happened there, all I'M doing is recording the facts of what I can remember. I'M leaving the rest up to the reader!
In 2006 a friend's wife had a cerebral hemorrhage, she was in a coma for several days.A group of us took turns supporting him at the hospital, MY turn was Saturday afternoon.On the way to the hospital, I got a strong feeling, that his wife had died.Arriving at the hospital after a short streetcar ride, Roland took me in to see his wife.She was in the first bed just inside the I.C.U.when I first saw her I know she was indeed dead, the life supports were the only thing keeping her breathing.We both started to pray for her, then without knowing why I chanced my prayers from her to him.A short time later, a member of her medical team came in and explained to us, the what, how and why of her condition.On the way home, my anger against GOD showed up again.I asked HIM, why he keeps cursing me, by revealing to me, the death of someone, but not giving me the power to do something about it.HE answered me, in THE SPIRIT, by asking me four questions--[1]-"Did I cause it?] [2]--Could I have prevented it? [3]-Could I have healed her?".I answered "no" to all three.HIS final question was in a chastising manner,"Why are you taking credit for it then?"It was at that very moment, I finally realized, that all my anger towards GOD, throughout my life, was not at GOD, but at me, I blamed myself for failing in situations, that I had no control over.MY wishes were going against GOD'S WILL.HE NEVER LOSES



My work history has had more variety than most, both in the type of work and the companies I worked for--.building demolition--food service pot washer,dishwasher,porter,bus boy,waiter,cleaner,line cook,cook, host kitchen manager,assistant restaurant manager- cook/live skills coach ,restaurant manager--breakfast cook, camp cook,shift leader,catering porter,caterer--bartender,bar swamper--security guard ,guard sergeant--factory worker--mine,mine nipper,track man,chute blaster,driller and stop leader-- hotel night auditor,and desk clerk--racetrack stable boy,hot walker.,farm stable boy--cleaner, cleaning supervisor-forestry laborer-private club steward and bartender--warehouse worker-shipper receiver, dock worker and taxi dispatcher.
The companies I've worked for are-Tupper Demolition-Sportservice-Canadian Moulding--Libby's Campbell's Soup--INCO-Skylon Tower-Fleet Manufacturing-Zeller's--Holiday Inn-Sheraton Hotels-Salvation Army-Ontario Jockey Club-Parkway Stables-C.N.E.--S.I.S Security-Aegis Security--C I. L..-Angelican Church Bertrum Place--Good Shepherd--Town of Lindsay=Big Boy Restaurant-Stewart's Taxi-myself-as well as several small privately own companies and businesses
HOBBIES -----crossword puzzles,coaching minor sports,soccer,baseball,softball umpiring ,movies,writing The companies I've worked for are-Tupper Demolition-Sportservice-Canadian Moulding--Libby's Campbell's Soup--INCO-Skylon Tower-Fleet Manufacturing-Zeller's--Holiday Inn-Sheraton Hotels-Salvation Army-Ontario Jockey Club-Parkway Stables-C.N.E.--S.I.S Security-Aegis Security--C I. L..-Angelican Church Bertrum Place--Good Shepherd--Town of Lindsay=Big Boy Restaurant-Stewart's Taxi-myself-as well as several small privately own companies and businesses
HOBBIES -----crossword puzzles - coaching minor sports - soccer -baseball -softball -umpiring -movies - writing

[A BLOND HAIRED LITTLE GIRL OF THREE]-------------------------------------------------------------------

I met a man a long the way,this creature of the night
This man was tough, big and brave and laughed with glee
i'm the man,that has never been beat,the one sends his foes afright
the problem was, he was right,his foes were only blond girls of three.

only three you say,oh yes said he,the oldest put up quite a fight
she didn't know who i was,this little blond haired girl of three
i'm the toughest ,strongest man, you know,i'm the man who has the right
to attack and kill,whom i like,as long as they are children under three'

this man boasted and bragged to me,this creature of the night
that he was always beaning paid to get,little girls under three
i told him that,if he was a man,that he and i should fight
he said oh no,oh no,you see i only specialize in children under three.

little blond hair girls are the only ones,that i can really fright
my specialty is babies he boasted and bragged to me,and little girls under three
as i turned to face this man,this creature of the night
he whined and pleaded with me,unfair your not a blond haired child under three

this was a tale,i know was true,this creature of the night
this man bragged and boasted,that he was the toughest,when his opponents were only three
this coward and bully,believes to this today,that he can put everyone to flight
as long as they are pregnant ladies,babies and blond children under

oh yes he has had his wins,and put his foes to flight
seniors,children, are notches on his belt, he brags with glee
but he says,he has the right
to attack anyone as long as they are blond haired girls under three

this was a tale,i know was true,this creature of the night
this man bragged and boasted,that he was the toughest,when his opponents were only three
this coward and bully,believes to this today,that he can put everyone to flight
as long as they are pregnant ladies,babies and blond children under three